This is My Shazam with LHS in it that means Let Someone Help
Tuesday, September 10, 2019
To DEFEAT EVIL we must...
This is a call to all the would be heroes of the world. Weather you are a hero to any one man, woman, or child or if your like me and your a neighborhood hero. I protected the neighborhood I grew up in as a ninja called The Koga Rockin Rolla for years until I moved. I am now an apartment complex hero as it goes. Superheros save whole cities or even the world. I want men and women to face evil with the same kind of conviction a Superman would have. I say SHAZAM! in the face of evil and I'd like it if you think of what you find here as something just as thrilling as a lighting bolt to the chest imbuing you and I with the powers of the mighty. This... is... about... battle. Battle with Pride, Envy, Greed, Anger, Sloth, Gluttony, and Injustice. Entities rather than emotions they a malicious spirits that aim at chipping away at the gold mine that is my soul taking from me all they can. The most powerful ones at the moment work together to put me in a juxtaposition where one says GO! then the other say STOP! and I follow both direction. I will save me, can you save you? SHAZAM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
To DEFEAT EVIL we must...
This is a call to all the would be heroes of the world. Weather you are a hero to any one man, woman, or child or if your like me and your a...
-
This is a call to all the would be heroes of the world. Weather you are a hero to any one man, woman, or child or if your like me and your a...
No comments:
Post a Comment